A few months ago, my German Shepard mutt, Shadow, passed away. Read my first post to find out more about my last moments with him. With him gone, I still have a big spot in my heart reserved for him. So to keep his memory alive, I reminisce the many awesome moments that we had.
I missed the moments when:
1. …He was sleeping beside me.
2. …He entertained his curiosity.
3. …He jumped happily for food.
4. …He jumped on the couch to be closer to me.
5. …He put in the least amount of effort possible for everything.
6. … He couldn’t function when he was forced to wear the dog cone.
7. …He jumped into my father’s arm.
8…He do anything to get food or any other goal.
9…He stole my human food.
10…He loved me!